Ad Hoc Availability
Last Updated 19 October 2022
Should you find you are unable to attend an Appointment on any fixed Clinic days currently advertised with weekly availability, as shown under the Appointment Availability section of the Home page, it may be possible for Focused Therapy London to provide you with an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis instead where detailed below.
For your advanced awareness, an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis will only be available where convenient for Focused Therapy London to provide on any specific date and is in no way guaranteed to be available on an every week basis.
Availability for an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis
At the current time, Appointments on an Ad Hoc Basis are not being offered due to a very busy work schedule Jacky is undertaking whilst working for the NHS on Mondays and Thursdays each week.
It is hoped that at some point in the future, Jacky may be able to offer the following Ad Hoc Appointment slot on certain weeks to anyone who is unable to attend on any currently advertised Appointment Availability day:
Monday: 7:30pm - 8:30pm at the North London Clinic only
Where an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis is currently requested on any day other than that offered above, this will not be considered offered by Focused Therapy London; and, the only circumstances under which Focused Therapy London may currently consider providing this Appointment will be where it is requested to occur on a specific date either due to a genuine and urgent need for a Current Client to receive an emergency treatment at the North London Clinic only; or, under any circumstances where the Appointment Owner either requests a 2 Hour Appointment; or, more than one Appointment is requested to be scheduled close together, one for themself and one for their designated Attendee, on the same Appointment Date, but only on the clear understanding that these Appointments will automatically be tied together, meaning both must either remain as originally scheduled as Confirmed Appointments on this specific Appointment Date and at each of their relevant originally scheduled Appointment Start Time, except where agreed to otherwise in writing by Focused Therapy London; or, where any Cancel / Reschedule Appointment Notification is received by Focused Therapy London in relation to one of these Appointments, it will automatically be extended to apply to both Appointments under this specific circumstance.
Updates made to Ad Hoc Availability
Any changes to Ad Hoc Availability will usually only be notified by updates to this Website page, therefore please always ensure to check the Last Updated date at the top of this page to see if any of this information has been amended since you last viewed it, and before any request to schedule a Confirmed Appointment; or, request to Reschedule a Confirmed Appointment or Requested Appointment, on an Ad Hoc Basis is made to Focused Therapy London.
Ad Hoc Availability may be withdrawn by Focused Therapy London at any time; and, the details of any day or days, dates, times, Treatment Location or Treatment Locations and circumstances under which an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis is currently being offered, or may otherwise be considered, are available to be changed immediately and without any prior notification by Focused Therapy London.
Where any Confirmed Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis has already been scheduled in advance of a change in Ad Hoc Availability occurring which affects it, Focused Therapy London will always make best efforts to ensure this Confirmed Appointment remains able to be attended as currently scheduled. Where this option is not possible for any reason, the Appointment Owner and/or where relevant their designated Attendee will be promptly notified that the Confirmed Appointment has been required to be cancelled by Focused Therapy London, with an apology and the offer for this Appointment to be able to be rescheduled, if wanted, based on any updated Appointment availability details that currently apply.
Ad Hoc Availability Details
The following additional information specifically applies to any Appointment scheduled on an Ad Hoc Basis, rather than on any currently available fixed Clinic day:
- Where any specific day is currently being offered on a reasonably frequent, but not weekly, basis for an extended period by Focused Therapy London, this day will be listed under the Appointment Availability section on the Home page as available on an Ad Hoc Basis for Clients awareness. Where this circumstance occurs, any request to schedule an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis on this day at the relevant Clinic, or one of the Clinics where more that one Treatment Location is available, will be able to be made via the Appointment Booking Request form
- Where Focused Therapy London is already aware that an Appointment currently offered on an Ad Hoc Basis will be unavailable on any date within the next four weeks, this date will be listed as unavailable under the heading Ad Hoc Availability within the the Latest Availability section of the Website's Home page for your advanced awareness
- Where an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis is currently offered at either of the Clinics on the same day, rather than just at one specific Clinic, under the heading Availability for an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis above, and due to a Confirmed Appointment that has already been scheduled at one Clinic meaning it will not be possible for Focused Therapy London to travel between the Clinics on any specific date, the relevant date and Clinic where treatment is able to be received on that specific day will be listed under the Ad Hoc Availability heading within the Latest Availability section of the Website's Home page for your advanced awareness
- Where any Appointment is available to be scheduled as a Confirmed Appointment on any specific day which is currently being offered for an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis, it is still available to benefit from any Special Offers currently available from Focused Therapy London, except where this option is limited by the relevant Special Offer Terms of any Special Offer that has been requested be applied to it
- Where any Single Appointment is available to be scheduled as a Confirmed Appointment on any specific day which is currently being offered for an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis, it is still available to form part of either a Regular Set or a Monthly Set of six individual Appointments in the usual way
- Where any Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis is directly requested to be attended as a Confirmed Appointment on any non fixed Clinic day that is also not currently offered by Focused Therapy London under the heading Availability for an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis above, it will only be available at Standard Prices, preventing it from being able to have any Special Offers applied to it; and, will not be able to form part of any Set, except where this is specifically agreed to in writing by Focused Therapy London in advance of the Requested Appointment being scheduled as a Confirmed Appointment
Booking an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis
Please fill out and submit an Appointment Booking Request form (recommended method) when you are ready to scheduled a Confirmed Appointment for either yourself or your chosen Attendee on any day which is currently offered within the Availability for an Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis section above.
Any request to schedule a Confirmed Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis on any day which is not currently listed under the Appointment Availability section on the Home page, is only available to be made by sending Focused Therapy London a Query form instead.
If you are a previous Appointment Owner, you can also request to schedule any Confirmed Appointment on an Ad Hoc Basis with Focused Therapy London via email, text message or WhatsApp message instead if preferred.
For ease of reference in case you, or where relevant your designated Attendee, need to Cancel or Reschedule any Confirmed Appointment or Requested Appointment, a summary of the Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy which forms part of the Terms of Service can be found at the following link: Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy Summary.