A Single Appointment is the standard Appointment available to be attended by any Current Client of Focused Therapy London.
Single Appointment Costs
Standard Prices for a Single Appointment are currently available from Focused Therapy London as detailed in the tables below, and the price differs depending on the chosen Treatment Location as well as the Appointment Length:
North London Clinic: Single Appointment Costs Table
Single Appointment Cost
1 hour appointment
90 Minute appointment
2 hour appointment
Single Appointment Costs shown and available in the North London Clinic: Single Appointment Costs Table above are subject to immediate change in accordance with the Terms of Service, and form the base rates available for all other currently available Appointments attended at the North London Clinic before any relevant discount is applied
Central London Clinic: Single Appointment Costs Table
Single Appointment Cost
1 hour Appointment
90 minute appointment
2 hour appointment
Single Appointment Costs shown and available in the Central London Clinic: Single Appointment Costs Table above are subject to immediate change in accordance with the Terms of Service, and form the base rates available for all other currently available Appointments attended at the Central London Clinic before any relevant discount is applied
Single Appointment Details
The following information applies in relation to any Single Appointment available from Focused Therapy London:
- A Confirmed Appointment can only be scheduled to be attended a maximum of four weeks in advance of the current date
- Only you are able to receive treatment at a Confirmed Appointment you schedule with Focused Therapy London, unless you provide your designated Attendee's first name and surname at the time of make the Appointment Booking Request, in which case they will become its scheduled Attending Client instead
- Once a Confirmed Appointment has been scheduled, only the designated Attending Client will be able to receive treatment at this Confirmed Appointment, unless any change to this Attending Client is requested and agreed to in writing by Focused Therapy London in advance of the Appointment Start Time
- The Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy applies not only to any Appointment you request to schedule as a Confirmed Appointment, but also to any Appointment Arrangement or Special Arrangement put in place by you, whether any Confirmed Appointment associated with it is scheduled by you or where relevant your designated Attendee
- All Appointments are required to be paid for in full, either electronically in advance of their Appointment Start Time or in Cash (exact change only) by no later than the start of the Appointment. Where you have not made payment to Focused Therapy London previously as an Appointment Owner, you will be required to make payment of an Appointment Deposit electronically in advance of Focused Therapy London scheduling a Confirmed Appointment, for either yourself or your designated Attendee on this first occasion, as detailed in the accordion below:
Appointment Deposit for a Single Appointment:
North London Clinic
- £30.00 for a 1 Hour Appointment
- £45.00 for a 90 Minute Appointment
- £60.00 for a 2 Hour Appointment
Central London Clinic
- £35.00 for a 1 Hour Appointment
- £52.500 for a 90 Minute Appointment
- £70.00 for a 2 Hour Appointment
The remaining Appointment Balance will then be due for payment in advance of the scheduled Appointment Start Time.
Where either an Appointment is not able to be schedule a Confirmed Appointment for any reason; or, as long as any Confirmed Appointment or Requested Appointment is successfully requested to be Cancelled or Rescheduled by the Appointment Owner, or where relevant their designated Attendee, in accordance with the Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy section above, any Appointment Deposit the Appointment Owner has paid to Focused Therapy London in relation to this Appointment will become refundable to them in full or in part (dependant on the circumstances), or if preferred by the Appointment Owner able to be held as Credit by Focused Therapy London for their future Appointment booking use.
Booking a Single Appointment
Please fill out and submit an Appointment Booking Request form (recommended method) when you are ready to scheduled a Confirmed Appointment for either yourself or your chosen Attendee.
If you are a previous Appointment Owner, you can also request to schedule any Confirmed Appointment with Focused Therapy London via email, text message or WhatsApp message instead if preferred.
For ease of reference in case you, or where relevant your designated Attendee, need to Cancel or Reschedule any Confirmed Appointment or Requested Appointment, a summary of the Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy which forms part of the Terms of Service can be found at the following link: Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy Summary.